i love how the two most cited love stories of all time are romeo & juliet and titanic and they both involve teenagers who knew each other for less than a week
and Leonardo DiCaprio played the male lead in both them.
Without winning an oscar for either
somehow we always end up here
Shoutout to people who can’t hear too well
they said “SHOUT OUT TO PEOPLE WHO CAN’T HEAR TOO WELL”
SAUERKRAUT FOR PEOPLE WHO HAVE NONE TO SELL?
MA THEY’RE SELLING CHOCOLATE
WHAT ARE THEY SELLING
let’s play a game called: who the fuck are you i dont remember following you
round 1: what was your old url i don’t fucking know who you are anymore
round 2: you’re not even in any of my fandoms what the hell
round 3: what the FUCK did you just reblog
- That’s a PERIOD, NOT A COMMA
- That’s a COMMA, NOT A PERIOD
- Why the hell can’t you pronounce that word?
- THE TEACHER JUST CORRECTED YOU WHY’D YOU GET IT WRONG AGAIN?!?!?!
- Can I sleep?
- If you can’t read, why’d you raise your hand?
- You can’t pronounce THAT word?
- WHAT THE HELL
- The fuck you like long ass paragraphs for
- My skin’s crawling
- Oh god not him, his voice sounds like a dying nail on a dying chalkboard
- You skipped a line
- LOL what was that?
- I don’t even.